The Ghosts of World War II by Sergey Larenkov
Taking old World War II photos, Russian photographer Sergey Larenkov carefully photoshops them over more recent shots to make the past come alive. Not only do we get to experience places like Berlin, Prague, and Vienna in ways we could have never imagined, more importantly, we are able to appreciate our shared history in a whole new and unbelievably meaningful way.
Posting this because I think it is awesome.
Tuesday, 07/24/2012 — 1 year ago
- askaphfandom reblogged this from fuckyeahhetalianhistory
- willow-wanderings reblogged this from jaredpadaleckicumstomatosauce
- rootbeerandmusic reblogged this from sherlockedfandom
- rootbeerandmusic likes this
- sherlockedfandom reblogged this from jaredpadaleckicumstomatosauce
- tacosandtrumpets reblogged this from fennecandfool
- Show more notes