The Ghosts of World War II by Sergey Larenkov
Taking old World War II photos, Russian photographer Sergey Larenkov carefully photoshops them over more recent shots to make the past come alive. Not only do we get to experience places like Berlin, Prague, and Vienna in ways we could have never imagined, more importantly, we are able to appreciate our shared history in a whole new and unbelievably meaningful way.
Posting this because I think it is awesome.
Tuesday, 07/24/2012 — 1 year ago
- purplebowtiesandcurls reblogged this from thestlnsks
- i-like-things-and-stuff reblogged this from remustonkss
- i-like-things-and-stuff likes this
- is-there-a-yugioh-fandom likes this
- chriscolfercandy likes this
- thewonderlandqueen reblogged this from the-morning-and-the-evening-star
- powerandcontroll likes this
- thdandeliongirl reblogged this from unchartedpavements
- Show more notes